Copyright © The Adventures of Ava and Ruby
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2.11.12

I left work early and took both girls down to the beach! I wondered if i would be able to cope with both alone but they were very well behaved!

I tied their leads together so i didnt having them pullibg me different ways. Neither of them pulled at all - such a nice walk down to the beach. The tide was out and hardly anyone down there. We stayed out on the reef mainly and ruby never went too far from ave.

They found a large shell that kept them entertained for ages. Ava had it then ruby wanted it. Ruby got it and ava chase her. Ava had it back and ruby wanted it but ava was not letting her get it and kept barking and growling! I was in shock at how much she was protecting it! She never does that at home- she puta up with rubes biting her all the time!

Ever since we got back thwy both have been asleep! Just woke up to eat dinner.

1 comments: